Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I create Website/App with WeddinVit?
WeddinVit creatively solves many problems for you and your guests.
It's so easy to create & manage your wedding website right from your phone.
You'll get to impress your spouse & guests in no time.
Just provide your name, your spouse's name, event date & event venue. Your WeddinVit & all other sub-services gets ready in minutes.
Creative people look for something more in an invitation to be unique & different. WeddinVit provides those special features. Some of them are
FOR YOU BEFORE EVENT (or) FOR YOUR EVENT ORGANIZERS
- Get a Wedding Website with a domain name (YourName.com). SSL Certificate included Security built-in.
- Get a Wedding App with the photo app icon.
- RSVP Tracking with your spouse and event organizers.
- Exactly know the number of people attending including children.
- Add a personal message to your guests in your native language.
- Add BridesMaid, Groomsmen with their photo and bio.
- Send notification to guests. Let them know the last date to RSVP, your pre-wedding shoot, and other important event updates.
- Host the event live inside your website for the people who can't attend in person.
- Personalize your invitation (Font style, Color theme, Cover photo, Background music & Monogram Design)
- You have thousands of template options for your wedding website.
- Online Digital Photo Album. Upload your photos & videos to make it your complete wedding portfolio.
- Collaborate and upload photos with your spouse and loved ones.
- Show any third-party wishlist (Wedding Registry) on your website or even upload your own to Dropbox & link to it.
- WedClock App. It's a countdown timer that ticks down to your wedding date.
- Download invitation as a photo to share via WhatsApp.
- Send invitation as App for via WhatsApp up to 500 guests.
- Send notification to all subscribed guests at once.
- Show self-check-in QR code at reception for your guests to do self-check-in.
- Scan guest's confirmation QR code with the scanner app to do assisted check-in.
- Digital photo frame app
- Slideshow app to use on the big screen on your wedding day.
- Ask your guests to subscribe to event updates.
- WeddinVit Android & iOS App
- 100% privacy, No ads, branding for premium/platinum accounts.
FOR YOUR GUESTS
- Guests can save your invite as an APP on their mobile phones & PCs (They can never lose your invitation).
- Guests can send RSVPs easily & also specify accompanying family members, including children.
- Guest can change RSVP even after sending it initially.
- Guests a save the event date as an all-day event to their calendar (Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar & Yahoo Calendar).
- Guests can subscribe to your event updates.
- Guests can receive notifications about all essential event updates before, during, and after the event.
- Guests can see your wishlist & make informed decisions when choosing gifts.
- Guests get a reminder of your wedding day on their calendar app.
- Guests get driving directions to the event venue.
- Guests can call your event organizer's phone directly from the CALL icon of your website/App.
- Guest can do self-check-in to your event with your wedding App.
- Guest's get confirmation QR code to attend the event from your wedding app.
- Guests can check out and share their experience with you, which is in RSVP tracking.
- Guests can see your photo gallery.
- Guests can also use your WedClock, Digital photo frame & Album Slideshow.
- Invitees who can't attend in person can see the event live on your website.
FOR YOU AFTER THE EVENT
- Upload post-wedding photos to your photo album.
- Remind your guests with a notification to check out your album.
- Your wedclock app now counts up from the event date. So you never lose track of days, months, years passed since your wedding.
- No problem if you change your phone or lose your photos. Your photos are safe online on your digital photo album.
- Use Slideshow/ScreenSaver app on your living room TV at all special events.
- Use your wedclock as a timepiece on your bedroom side table on any old phone.
- Let your guests & loved ones know via a notification that they can see your digital photo album on their living room TV.
- Birthday party, wedding anniversary, or baby arrival, use the same account name to create an invitation for every celebration.
- Keep it as a memory for your love together. The smiling faces on your phone's home screen it's a memory for you forever.
- As long as your website has validity, you can send notifications, use wedclock, ScreenSaver App, and all other services associated with it.
- Just change the photos, event details & reuse the same website for your anniversary.
Few years after the wedding, nobody remembers what invitation is shared, except the person who created it. But, for him, the website still provides usable value.
Those are super souls who keep the website/App active forever because it is an emotion for them.
How to manage Invitation Website & App?
Now you need to save six secret links as App icons on your phone. You need these icons to manage your WeddinVit from the comfort of your phone. Once downloaded, you can also share it with your spouse & other trusted persons like the event manager.
Photos uploaded through ★ALBUM link are published instantly on your WeddinVit's Our Photo Album section. You can share these links with your spouse & event organizers so that you can collaborate and manage the wedding album.
Fair usage policy: You cannot share your ALBUM link on social media (or) to a large audience with whom you don't have control. The uploaded pictures cannot contain violent (or) explicit content.
How to share WeddinVit via WhatsApp?
You can share your WeddinVit via WhatsApp easily with WhatsApp Easy-share QR code on a PC (or) the Easy share button on a mobile phone
The advantage of using this method is your invitation goes as a personal WhatsApp message. (Not as a forwarded message)
Note: Kindly avoid forwarding WeddinVit from WhatsApp because it introduces a "Forwarded" tag in your WeddinVit, which looks unprofessional.
How to track RSVP sent by my invitees?
Open the ★ RSVP icon downloaded from your WeddinVit account on your mobile phone.
Whenever it's opened, the list gets updated in real-time.
You can also track RSVP on any device with your secret link
How to upload photos to digital photo album?
Open the ★ ALBUM downloaded from your WeddinVit account on your mobile phone.
Choose photos from your phone to upload.
Photo uploading time depends on speed of your network connection and the photo size
Choose small photo sizes (< 1MB) on a Wi-Fi connection for faster uploading times.
Upload in multiples of 5 photos at a time for best results.
Uploaded photos gets instantly published in your websites photo album section.
You can also upload photos from any device with your secret link
Note: All the uploaded photos are auto optimized for faster load times.
How to send push notifications to subscribed guests?
Open the ★ NOTIFY downloaded from your WeddinVit account on your mobile phone.
Give notification title & message and click send.
All your guests who subscribed get notification on their phones instantly.
You can also send notification from any device with your secret link
You can send notification upto 500 guests at once.
How can invitees subscribe to my event updates?
Ask your guests to open your website & click on the bell icon.
Your guests can also unsubscribe/re-subscribe at any time by doing the same.
How to use guest Self Check-in System?
You need to login into your WeddinVit account & select the button.
You'll be able to see a QR code like the image below with instructions for your guests.
You should display this code on an iPad or a TV at the reception (or) Print this page in an A4 size & paste it on the welcome board.
Your guests need to open your invitation app on their phone, select the Check-in Icon and scan the QR code displayed.
If successful, they will see the green success message.
If the guest doesn't have approved RSVP, they will see a red failure message.
At the reception, verify this message and make informed decisions.
Instructions for best use.
- Print self-check-in code horizontally on A4 or A3 or US letter size sheets. The QR code size should be prominent.
- Color print is preferred. However, grayscale print also works perfectly fine.
- If you are displaying print indoors, show it in well-lighted conditions.
- You can also display this self-check-in QR code on an iPad or tablet with at least an 8-inch screen size on horizontal mode. Device screen automatically turns full size, and it will never turn off. Connect to a power source to avoid experiencing accidental shutdown.
- If any guest has difficulty scanning QR codes, you can do assisted check-in with the scanner app.
How to use Assisted Check-in System with scanner app?
Download scanner app from your WeddinVit account.
→ Login to WeddinVit account → Download Bookmark Icons ★ → Goto Link 6 → Open in new tab → Add to home screen.
Ask your guests to show the confirmation QR code they received in their email.
Scan the confirmation QR code with the scanner app.
If the guest has confirmed RSVP, you'll see the guest's name instantly on the screen with the accompanying family members count he specified in RSVP.
Just ask the guest's name to cross-verify (Verify the ID) and check the accompanying family members. If there is any change, change the numbers on the confirmation & click on confirm check-in green button.
Continue to repeat the process for other guests as well.
Instructions for best use.
- All Confirmation QR Codes are branded with the same color & photo.
(You can tell the guest they have the wrong QR code by looking at the color code.
Just in case, If they show a wrong QR code, Ask them to open the invitation → Select Checkin icon on bottom right corner → Get Confirmation QR )
- Use a good configuration phone with the best camera for Quick Scan results.
- Use a high-speed Wifi connection for faster scan results.
- You can set up the Scanner app on multiple phones simultaneously to avoid long Queues. (If one device is slow, use the other device)
- You can also use self-check-in and assisted check-in simultaneously.
What is WedClock & how to use it?
WedClock is an inbuilt sub app within your Wedding App.
You can open your wedclock with link YourName.com/WedClock
WedClock counts down to your wedding date till your wedding & then counts up forever.
It works as a screensaver in all devices including TV's
It also has a inbuilt digital clock app.
Just click/touch anywhere on the screen to switch between Digital Clock & your wedclock
It's not only for you, it's also for your loved ones.
Your old smart phone now have a creative use on your bedroom sidetable.
Note: One of the phone used in this photo is Lenovo Vibe Shot that was bought six years earlier. WedClock still works fine on it. So you can comfortably use your WedClock on any 10-year-old phones.
How to use digital photo Album?
Digital photo album is your online photo album. You can save upto 500 photos on your digital photo album.
You can open your photo album with link YourName.com/Album
Your digital photo album have 3 sub apps.
1.) Digital photo frame,
2.) Screensaver App,
3.) SlideShow App
How to use digital photo frame?
You can set any photo in your album in your digital photo frame. Digital photo frame acts any other normal photo frame, with it's own benefits.
Just click on "Digital PhotoFrame" button on your album & then choose the photo to be set on the frame.
Your living room TV now becomes an art.
You are free to change the photo in the frame as many times you want.
It's not only limited to TV's, you can use the same on Tablets, phone & even on watches.
Note: Digital Photo Frame works great on a 10 year old iPad. You can comfortably use digital photo frame on 10 year old tablets.
How to use Slideshow/Screensaver app?
You can set your photo album as a screensaver on any device.
To set your album as a screensaver, open your photo album and click the "Set as ScreenSaver" button.
With Album slideshow, you can control slideshow with your TV remote, keyboard - Arrow Keys, or with a mouse button.
To start your album as a SlideShow, open your photo album and click the "Start SlideShow" button.
Will my website & App's work on all devices?
WeddinVit works from the smallest screen to most giant screens. From Apple Watch to Smart TV's, It works on all devices.
The only requirement is the device should be capable of accessing the internet.
Note: All of the apps & website are tested on 10 year old iPad & 6 year old android phone. WeddinVit Apps & Website worked seamlessly everytime.
All your apps & website are optimized to load faster in all devices. (Usually less than 2 seconds)
So create and share WeddinVit with confidence.
WeddinVit is not a random site that sells templates. Instead, it's a carefully thought-out invitation framework put together with a commitment to service.
Is your service completely free?
No, but our Starter account is free to try for the first 15 days. No credit card is needed for signing up.
You can have a month of service at the price you spend for a single printed wedding card.
Assuming that spend for minimum 100 print cards, you are good to go with WeddinVit for ten years at the same price.
Besides, no one can trash your invitation. It's a memory forever.
What happens if my account validity is expired?
Once validity on your account has expired, we will retain your data (Photos & Apps) for up to 15 days.
If you do not upgrade your account within this grace period, all your apps & photos will be removed permanently from our servers.
All your apps such as WedClock, Album, Digital Photoframe, Screensaver app & your wedding website cum app stop working after 15 days.
However, your wedclock will continue ticking until you close the app. Then it will also stop ticking :(
All your loved ones who have your apps will not be able to open them ever.
That's why we offer a Forever plan with a validity of 10 years.
You pay once & forget for ten years. We'll keep your memories safe & sound.
Our forever plan is by far the best value for money.
How to exit graciously?
We understand not everyone wants to keep renewing every year. If you decide to bid goodbye to WeddinVit, you can do so graciously.
Back up all photos you have on your digital wedding album. (We don't keep a copy - even if you are ready to pay after 15 days, we can't give it back because we don't have it.)
If your spouse or loved ones have your App, let them know that it will stop working.
Remove all bookmark Icons you have on your phone. Although you can choose to keep your App icon with your smiling faces.
Keep your WedClock running on some old phone. As long as wedClock App is not closed, it keeps on ticking even if your account is not valid.
Your website name (YourName.com) will be released for others to take after 30 days. (or) we may choose to give it to other couples who are interested in the same name.